BSU Matriculation Ceremony has been introduced. All newly admitted students of Benue State College, Makurdi (BSU) are hereby knowledgeable that the administration has introduced the date for the 2019/2020 Matriculation Ceremony.
All of the newly admitted college students are additionally enjoined to finish their registration for the 2019/2020 academic session.
BSU Matriculation Ceremony Particulars:
BSUM 28th Matriculation Ceremony and Orientation Programme have been scheduled to carry as follows:
MATRICULATION CEREMONY SCHEDULE:
The 28th Matriculation Ceremony for recent undergraduates college students of the Benue State College, Makurdi for the 2019/2020 educational session is scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday, 16th April, 2021
Time: 9.00 A.M.
Venue: New Convocation Sq.
2. All Principal Officers and Members of Senate shall course of. Heads of Items and different members of workers are requested to attend the event.
three. Deans and Heads of Departments are requested to liaise with the Directorate of ICT or School ICT workers to entry the checklist of registered college students of their Schools and Departments. They need to be certain that all certified candidates of their respective programmes are correctly registered.
four. The orientation for registered college students is slated for Wednesday, 14th and Thursday, 15th April, 2021 on the New Convocation Sq.. The Orientation and Matriculation Committee will launch particulars of the train.
5. School Officers are to start issuance of matriculation robes to registered college students of their respective Schools as from Monday, 12th April, 2021. Every scholar will likely be required to gather a matriculation robe on fee of 1 thousand Naira (N1,000.00) non-refundable price at Constancy Financial institution Plc, account quantity: 5030023693 and Zenith Financial institution, account quantity: 1011136506.
6. Candidates would current the financial institution receipt to their School Officers for assortment of the gadgets as in (5) above. School Officers are to maintain receipts of robes issued to candidates.
7. The Tutorial Workplace will difficulty applicable matriculation robes to the School Officers for onward launch to registered recent college students of respective colleges who would have paid the price of N1,000.00 as in (5) above.
eight. All Senate members are to element workers to gather their Tutorial Robes from the Tutorial Workplace for the ceremony, please.
9. Contemporary college students ought to return matriculation robes to the School Officers for onward submission to the Tutorial Workplace on or earlier than 23rd April, 2021.
10. Late return of robes will appeal to a nice of N100.00 per day, payable to the Bursary Division of the College.
11. All recent college students are to obtain from the College Portal (www.bsum.edu.ng) and produce to the Orientation/Matriculation Ceremony:
- Matriculation Oath
- College Anthem (Alma Mata Music)
Aondover Zwawua, MCIA