The owners of NNU Income Program claim you could make ₦1,000 daily and ₦50,000 monthly by carrying out simple tasks like:
- Logging in and browsing through their website
- Posting Statuses On Facebook
- Commenting On their Posts
- Referring new users.
And today I am going to show you if actually their claim is true or false.
You may have landed on this page through Google with the following search queries:
- What is NNU Income Program?
- How to Make Money with NNU
- Is NNU Income Program Legit or Scam?
- Who is The Owner of NNU Income Program?
But what is the sole purpose of this NNU Income Program review?
Honestly, not to generate downlines!
I really want to save you the stress of wasting your money as well as save you the pain of missing such a wonderful opportunity.
I’ll tell you the advantage(s) as well as the disadvantage(s) of NNU Income Program.
Honestly typing, It’s a legit program that can earn you money.
Important: But that’s not all there is. Before you invest in it, make sure you read this post.
To help you understand what NNU Income Program is all about, we will be looking into the following subheadings:
- What NNU Income Program Is
- How NNU Incone Program Works
- NNU Income Program Payment Proof
- Why You Should And Shouldn’t Join NNU Income Program
- How To Join NNU Income Program.
Now let me not be a time waster no more. Let’s go straight into the real deal.
What Is NNU Income Program?
How NNU Income Program Works
The structure of NNU Income Program is very simple. There are many different ways of making money on nnu.ng.
As a participant you have 5 options to earn to your bank account on NNU Income Program.
1. NAP: Meaning NNU Affiliate Program and with it, you become an affiliate once you register and are approved. And as a affiliate you enjoy huge commission of 62.5% per referral on anyone who joins NNU Income Program through your referral link. This means that when you refer anyone (friends, relatives) who successfully join N.I.P, you earn a cool ₦1,000.
NARS: As a participant, you share ad revenue with NNU.ng when you take part in NNU activities monthly.
The good news about this NNU Incone Program…
It’s not a ponzi scheme (mind you! I don’t promote ponzi). And it’s not like a ponzi scheme.
What do I mean?
We all know that ponzi schemes requires that you refer someone before you can be paid (if at all you will be paid).
But NNU Income Program is not like that.
You earn without referring anyone (cool huh?)
When you refer, you only increase your money.
Now you could be wondering…
How do I earn on NNU Income Program even without referring anyone?
Look at them below…
2. Active Daily Login: When you login to your account daily on NNU browsing and reading news you can earn ₦50 or more depending on daily revenue share.
3. Commenting and Contributing: When you browse each post, read and contribute your view by comment, you earn from
₦1 ₦2 and above on each post you commented depending on daily revenue share.
4. Sharing Sponsored Posts: This is another means that enables you earn through NNU Income Program. On a daily basis you are expected to share a sponsored post that will be assigned to you on Facebook or Twitter. You will be paid the sum of ₦100 for sharing daily sponsored posts.
These are really awesome ways to make money on this platform.
You know why I love NNU Income Program so much?
Imagine getting paid to do what you like.
Imagine getting paid to login
Imagine getting paid to read news.
Now let’s do some calculations to see how much you could make with this program.
Let’s say you log in on daily basis which is ₦50X30= ₦1500 (For just logging in).
Let’s say you comment on 50 posts each day which is ₦2X50= ₦100 then ₦100X30= ₦3000 (for comments alone)
Then you share sponsored post each day which is ₦100 and for a month ₦100X30=₦3000 (for sharing sponsored posts daily)
Now ₦1500 (daily login) + ₦3000 (comments) + ₦3000 (sponsored posts) = ₦7500.
Now you refer up to 10 people which is ₦10000.
You now sum ₦7500 and ₦10000 which will give you a whooping ₦17000 (Normal pay for a lazy type)
NNU Income Payment Proof
First payment proof
Another payment proof
NNU Income Program payment proof
Why You Should And Shouldn’t Join NNU Income Program
Impatient guys that are looking to break bullion van shouldn’t join it because NNU Income Program won’t give you fast money.
NNU Income Program needs no formal approach. You can access it and login from the comfort of anywhere you may be.
If you are hardworking and patient alike, you could make more than 50k in a month.
How to Join NNU Income Program
For you to be a member of NNU Income Program you have to get registered with the sum of NGN 1600 only (Chicken change).
Nothing good comes easy. They pay is worth it because what you stand to gain is better than what you are to spend (The NGN 1600).
The more reason why you should pay before joining NNU Income Program is for you to take it seriously and work harder.
- Step 1: The first thing you need to do is to click on the link below to open the Sign up page.
- Step 2: You have to fill the form accordingly.
- Step 3: Choose Paystack as your payment type as seen in the screenshot above.
- Step 4: To continue you have to click on “CLICK HERE TO PAY WITH PAYSTACK” as you see in the screenshot above.
- Step 5: Now you have to decide your payment method. You either decide to pay with Card, or with Bank, or with GTBank 737 code or with Visa QR.
- step 6: Congratulations. You are done with the regisregistration. All you have to do is wait till you are approved.
Start logging in, commenting on posts and participating fully as an NNU Income Program member.
My Final Words on NNU Income Program
Use the comment section to tell me what you think about NNU Income Program and problems and doubts you have regarding it.
Happy money making 🤑🤑🤑
Nice review on NNU income program Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the information on NNU , am heading straight to NNU Registration
can java phone be used for this NNU program and how?
I also drop this trick go to refer on nnu
Thanks for stopping by. Hope your are grinding your NNU alert.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope this helps.
Hello dear, thanks for reading the post. At the moment I haven't tried using NNU on a Java Phone. As soon as I try it out I will give you the update.
You're welcome Robinwely. Go make your money.
Hey Miracle, you're welcome. I hope this helps.